Friday, September 21, 2012

I really am, EXHAUSTED.

Another post while heading to work. You know that it's so tiring to work till 10pm on some days, or should I say,most days, then when I'm back to causeway point, all the shops are closed, food except Mac are all closed too. When I'm hungry, I only thought of Mac and nothing else. This is so bad..
At J8, it's the same, cause its both shopping malls. Oh FML.
Needless to say, when I reached home, I literally went coma in bed already., the routine repeats.

So well, be contented if you're enjoying your holidays and not working so hardcore like me.
I had no choice, that minimal pocket money I get ain't enough to cover for a few days, not saying 1 week.
And spending money just flows out not in. "Spend less lah!" Easier said than done, I tried dude! Sometimes, you just can't resist.

Sis bought tickets for Legoland and hello kitty land, so I'm heading there in november, with boyf also. OMGGG FRIGGIN EXCITEDDDDD. Elder sis and family going too. Well, 3 sisters outing. without parents. FIRST TIME EVER !
By the time, school started already, take it as a short break, I guess. At least for now I'm working hard for the travel expenses. Heeeeheee.

No comments:

Post a Comment