Monday, September 24, 2012

I miss those days.

Hell yeah, I miss this big guy at the zoo! So cute. 
Where the hell was i looking? HAHA

I miss my hair at this length. Just the right length. 

Many things are missed, once its missed, it will never be the same again. 
No matter how you tried to adjust, to change, it will be different from the first time it looks. 

Some pictures i came across on facebook. Its just i don't understand why would a person with a boyf can be rather open or should i say daring? 
Well yes, perhaps the boyf don't mind so why should i let it bother me anyway ?
I should say its just doesn't seems right in my mind. 
But then again, its against my principles so i will also not do that. 

Had a little family catch up yesterday and dinner at home was awesome. 
MOM 'S FOOD THE BEST! (:
Got leave today since the office had enough people and my boss texted me to remind me not to go, how nice. LOL. 
and the routine starts again tomorrow. 



When you have others, you forgot others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment