Thursday, September 27, 2012

Till then, yet again.

Well hello this open diary of mine!
Recently, an elderly in my block just passed away, she's 93 years old.
Old enough, live long enough than anybody else. I've seen her several times, she's pretty friendly. She always walked past the corridor on my level, and surprisingly steals some pandan leaves from my house "garden". LOLS.

She's always seen sitting at the void deck chatting with her friends, lately, she fell ill and .... So I find it really sad, although she's not anyone I know in particular. It is never a happy ending in life.

Only way to die without worries is to live to the fullest. Travel around the world, earn lots of money, go clubbing, go bungee jumping( I would love to try that before I die). Start thinking or you might never had the chance.

Life is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment