Friday, October 19, 2012

Back to normal. Or maybe abnormal.

Hello! It's been ages since I actually tap on blogger to blog through my phone.
Now on the way to school, really exhausted cause I've got work yesterday. Been feeling good, everything going on smoothly, family, friendships, relationship, HAHA.
So I did well for TEP but didn't get into director list lah, quite disappointed. Truth is, VERY DISAPPOINTED. And the PEM(form teacher if that's what u know) came to give out 4 certificates for director list and I had that teeny weeny pinch of feeling hoping that one of it was mine.
Whatever lah, can't be bothered already. Not meant to be mine anyway.

Back to school was already quite stressful. First day, tutors were already emphasizing so much for test and exam. Seriously i can go bang wall.
Well, I've been at this stage, neither here nor there, I can't give up at any point, live with it then. Whuttttttt??!!!

Please let everyone have a good day. Be it O levels, attachment( FACLIN for you), studies, wish you all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment