Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Why oh why?


Hello, yet again another busy year. Why would poly life be full of projects? Full of super tight deadlines that I don't even have time to take a breathe.
Two years in poly really is challenging that one wouldn't be able to imagine. Or maybe its just me ? maybe its just the course I'm in?

I've high expectations on myself and, well, I could say I'm a perfectionist.
Now, having been through so much, I've to say, I've gotta change this mindset of mine.
Always high expectations lead to higher disappointment.
Its really hard to deal with the disappointment again and again when I thought I had done my best.
Oh wells, nobody in the world is perfect.
You could be a super smart A student, but probably there's something that nobody knows.

Term break is coming and my calendar is already packed with project meetings and work.
I've hardly have time for anybody, including boyf. He's been busy working really hard too.
And it really pains me to see the tough side of him.
Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment