Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

The joy of giving, sharing of the year is here again.
And everyone is able to celebrate this Christmas. It's not the end of the world!
This spirit was supposed to be happy and one of my project mates spoils it. Walao.
I'm back from Malaysia, and i tell you the trip to Legoland was beyond awesome.

I've had one of the best roller coaster rides I've ever experience. Two in fact.
Time was limited so we had to head back and the weather wasn't in favor that day. Quite a pity but at least I've tried the two awesome rides there.

The next day we went over to hello kitty town. I would say it really is for kids. And I mean kids, really young kids. There was plentiful of stage performance of Thomas and friends, hello kitty, Barney etc. you wouldn't want to be there unless you're a kid or trying to relive moments of childhood. And I belong to the lather.

I would suggest you to go Legoland for a whole day of fun and excitement if you visit Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment