Saturday, January 12, 2013

Why wouldn't time stand still.

Hello there.
I've got three presentations next week. How tough can life be?
And exams would be the week after I guess ? This is so annoying .
What bothers me is that I'm only entitled for a week break after exams and tadaaaaa attachment will start.
It will be a 2 month attachment to a company and I hope I'll get one that wouldn't increase my transport costs, preferably somewhere nearer. Hees.
I'm very very very particular about the distance. Ever since I went to a bank for internship, I have phobia of travelling long distance which simply means I've to wake up super early.
Sleep deprived ain't gonna give me better productivity.

After attachment, tadannnggg, year 3 starts. SEEEEEEEE WHAT I MEANNNN =(
NO BREAKS YOU KNOWWWWW. My next long break would be around august. So longggg.
It's like near my birthday, what's the point...seriously...
Ok no more complaining.
How's your day ? Better than mine , surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment